CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

happy

yesterday i went to Haley's house it was a blast we played in the kitty pool and played with her dog and played fly up and played catch.After a while me and Haley went to Homedeepoe with her dad.we got a long cart without sides then we went to get sand when we where done getting the sand i was siting on the cart haley was pushing me and i said we are going to die haley said no we aren't going to die this lady herd us and she rolled down her window and said yes you will it was scary.

4 comments:

Wendi said...

I'm glad you got to play with Hayley. I'm sure the lady was kidding... Love mom

emmajess said...

friends r always fun to hang with! YEAH! ttyl!

dominique sambrano said...

glad you had fun.. and i also agree with emsm friends are ALWAYS fun to hang out with

Avocado said...

HI I have a blog too! I like Nancy Drew books and dogs! my blog is ahorseofanothercolor@blogspot.com
also 7wheel@blogspot.com
So you should visit them.