CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

a sad story

on monday i read a book called KITTY. it is a sad story because the puppy gets attacked by cats. and another sad part is when the boy was 5 years old he saw a dog behind the fence he reached in to pet it and the dog attacked the boy. and the boy was laying on the ground and the owner came out. and took the dog in the barn and the owner went inside and he told his wife that i think he is dead the man came back out and saw the little boys mom coming out of the house and she was crying.Then the little boy woke up and he found himself in the hospital he had to get 63 stitches.Then the next day the Doctor found out that the dog that attacked the boy had a disease then the next day he had to go to the hospital and had to get shots in his stomach.if you want to know the rest you have to read it.

8 comments:

dominique sambrano said...

that is a amazing story you got there. cant wait to see what else you will post in the future

Beth said...

I think that story sounds interesting, but maybe too sad for me. Are you planning on doing lots of reading over the summer? I recommend The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles by Julie Andrews. It would be a great book for your mom or dad to read to you and Ty, I think even Dominique would enjoy it.

Tori said...

Randi you are so cute! love ya cousin!

Eden said...

that does saond sad.

vAdA said...

Ya, sounds sad :(. Well, i like ur blog! its pretty knifty!! lol. well, im lookin forward to seein what u will talk about!

Brooke said...

You type alot for one post!!! You are awsome! Sounds like you enjoyed your book!! Reading is awsome!!

Wendi said...

sounds sad to me, we need to find happy puppy stories! Little house on the prairie was my favorite when I was younger. I know you like nancy drew too thats a great series.

Jill said...

That sounds too sad for me. I like happy books! ;o)