CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

scary

One night me Ty and my mom and dad where at New Beginnings and my sister was at home later my sister called and said that someone was at are door and was moving the door handle at are house and they where kicking the door and laughing my sister thought it was me and Ty but she saw that it wasn't me and Ty so she ducked down and the kids that where out there said open the door and let us in my sister did not open the door.then my mom drove to are house she thought the the neighbor kids dropped a ball in the back so my mom looked and there was nothing there.later mom saw the door and had dents in the door and black markings.

2 comments:

emmajess said...

WOW! dominique told me bout if yesterday! LOL!

Wendi said...

Yeah thats weird i wish we knew who it was!